Event topics include
- TensorFlow 2.0: Best practices + Autograph
- TensorFlow Lite
- Swift for TensorFlow
- TFX: TensorFlow in production with Data Validation, Model Analysis, and Serving
- Meeting the TensorFlow community
- Hands-on workshops with the TensorFlow team
- Groundbreaking ML research using TensorFlow and use cases from around the world
- ...and some new items to be announced later!
Day 1 will be a series of intensive talks from 9:30am to 5:30pm, followed by a social get-together.
Day 2 will run from 9:30am to 2:30pm, and includes a series of lightning talks showing the breadth of TensorFlow applications, some latest advances in research, and a collection of interactive breakouts and hands-on sessions where you can interact with the TensorFlow team and ask questions.